Pages

Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL – Best Juicer Overall

Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL
Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL - Best Juicer
Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL - Best Juicer
This is the best juicer I have ever come across. And I’m not saying this because it sounds good, but because it’s true. After having tried out the Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer, I can’t go back to using ordinary, normal juicers anymore. To make my juice every morning is a hassle without my Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer.
Get Juice Fast
I have realized that other juicers on the market just cannot compare with the fast juicing speed, and easy cleanup that make this juicer such a joy to use. I love how it is seriously fast, and makes me juice in record time, especially when I’m a person who doesn’t have much time to spare in the mornings. It also helps that it’s very easy to clean, which encourages me to use it often.
Furthermore, unlike some juicers in the market whose mouth openings are quite small, this juicer has a relatively wide mouth opening of about 3 inches. I simply love this feature because I don’t have to waste time cutting up my fruits and vegetables into smaller chunks to be fed into the juicer.
Lots of Juice, Little Waste
This juicer is one of the best in its class. After feeding through several apples and oranges and tasting the fresh juice at the end, I have come to the conclusion that this is a juicer, which will really go the distance. Little pulp was produced throughout the juicing process, which means that the juicer was so effective it used up most of the fruit and left little waste. It looks good too, with its easy-to-clean stainless steel body. It is one of my best-looking kitchen appliances!
Two Thumbs’ Up!
After putting the Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer to the test, I personally give it a two thumbs’ up because it makes amazingly fresh and yummy juice, with little hassle at a speed, which I can accommodate in my busy lifestyle! Definitely a great way to stay healthy!