Pages

Champion G5 PG720

Another great power blender that I manage to try out would be the Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Power JuicerDeluxe Stainless-Steel Electric Juicer. Pretty as it looks, this electric juicer produces fresh juice remarkably fast- which is totally suitable for a hectic lifestyle like mine. Before I tried this juicer, all I did to make up for the unhealthy food I have outside is just by consuming the purported fresh juices from the local mart which is often laden with sugar, preservatives and many other artificial ingredients. Therefore my mum would start nagging at me hysterically for leading such damaging lifestyle hence the juicer ended up on my kitchen top.
Jack Lalanne JLSS Power Juicer
Juicing could turn out to be quick and easy with the right tool ware and for me, I personally find thatJack Lalanne’s JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe Stainless-Steel Electric Juicer completes my chaotic way of life. It only took me about 15 minutes daily to produce out a wonderful glass of fresh fruit juice. This juicer which uses patented extraction technology helps to protect vital enzymes and nutrients of the fruits so one will get all the goodness fruits and vegetables have to offer.
Besides that, the high performance of 3600 rpm induction motor promises easy application even for hard fruits and vegetables like nuts and apples. And best of all, this juicer is certainly the quietest juicer that I had so far so even if I were to wake up at 3 a.m. in the morning and start juicing at such ungodly hour, I am positively sure that my neighbors would hear nothing of it!
Furthermore the lifetime motor warranty of this juicer offers peace of mind for every user out there especially my family as we practically use this juicer every single day. We have been using it for about 6 months and so far everything seem to be fine and touch wood that it will maintain as such in years to come!
However there is always a downside to every up and according to the official webpage of this juicer, it claimed to have a non-drip spout but I somehow find mine to be somewhat of the opposite. Moreover, this juicer is also not suitable in juicing leafy products as my mum tried juicing the wheatgrass but ended up with very little juice. Just as a reminder this juicer is also not dishwater safe hence users out there please be mindful on not to accidentally place it in the dishwasher unknowingly. All in all, I am still very happy with this juicer.
Further Information:
  • Jack Lalanness JLSS Power Juicer
Related Posts:
  • Best Juicer – Main
  • Jack Lalanne Juicer – All Jack Lalanne Juicer Reviews
  • Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro
  • Centrifugal Juicer
Champion G5-PG710 or Champion G5-PG720
When I first got hold of this juicer, I was practically stunned for a moment or two; flabbergasted by the unique design and appearance of this very product. Initially I was rather reluctant to purchase it because of how it looks and the enormous size would most probably occupy half of my kitchen top space. Yet somehow I ended up getting it from the display shelf unit as the lady there recommended me this for heavy duty usage purpose. After a considerable duration of using the juicer at home, to my amazement, I find it to be one of the best juicers that I have ever stumbled upon.
Champion G5 PG710
The heavy duty motor of 1/3 horsepower which could operates continuously with the help of the floating cutter is an added advantage. This is because no intermittent cleaning is required as the juice is directly separated from the pulp when the juicing takes place. By having this feature, I could practically save up almost half the time on the preparation process which is the main reason why I fancy this juicer a lot! Unlike any other juicers, the Champion Juicers also has a large feeding chamber which enable easy application even if the fruits and vegetables are not diced into smaller pieces. This is definitely something I look upon deeply as I am a very lazy person. By having this feature, I don’t have to waste time cutting up my fruits and vegetables into smaller portions to be put in the juicer. Basically a whole fruit or a whole vegetable could be place into the funnel at ease!
Furthermore, to be frankly honest, after a few times of usage I find the sturdy built of this Champion juicer somewhat assuring as the strong stainless steel body seem to be able to thwart off any daily wears and tears. My parents who fell in love with frozen banana and pineapple said that the Champion Juicer is all they need to make this scrumptious and delightful concoction.
With a whopping 10 years warranty, this juicer certainly captures the heart of many users nationwide even though the price of it is a little more expensive compared to others in the market.
After trying out on the Champion G5-PG710/ G5-PG720, I would absolutely recommend it to anyone out there who plans on getting a new juicer. It produces amazing results and best of all, it is healthy and rich with nutrients.